lördag 4 april 2009

Till den det berör eller som känner sig berörd..

Forgive, sounds good. Forget, I’m not sure I could
They say time heals everything but I’m still waiting!

I’m through with doubt!
There’s nothing left for me to figure out
I’ve paid a price and I’ll keep paying.

I know you said:
Can’t you just get over it?
It turned my whole world around and I kind of liked it.

I made my bed and I sleep like a baby with no regrets and I don’t mind sayin’ it.
How in the world can the words that I said send somebody so over the edge
that they’d write me a letter (or tell it to my face!)
Saying that I better shut up or their life will be over?!!!!!!!

I’m not ready to make nice,I’m not ready to back down!
I’m still MAD as hell and I don’t have time to go round and round and round.
It’s too late to make it right.
I probably wouldn’t if I could because I’m mad as hell
Can’t bring myself to do what it is you think I should!

Forgive, sounds good. Forget, I’m not sure I could..
They say time heals everything
ARE YOU STILL WAITING?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar